iOS 14 truly brings Privacy on your iPhone and iPad to another level. You can now control if the apps installed on your Apple smartphone are allowed to find and connect to devices on your local network. A pop up is displayed the first time you open an app that performs such actions. You’re asked…
The App Store has been completely redesigned in iOS 11. Apple made it more user-friendly and easier to navigate. Curators are featuring apps and games 24/7. Stories about your favorite software is shared by its designers. One important thing that has also changed is the way developers remind you to rate their apps. If you’re…
In the past few months we periodically received emails from readers complaining about a prompt entitled Messages Logging that appears out of the blue, on the iPhone’s screen. It’s a dialog box that comes with a text input field and a requirement that states “Please describe the problem briefly”, along with Cancel and OK buttons….
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug