Getting the You shut down your computer because of a problem pop-up every time Mac boots? You’re asked if you want to open the applications that were open when you shut down? This is a common bug of the early macOS Ventura stages?…
iOS 14 truly brings Privacy on your iPhone and iPad to another level. You can now control if the apps installed on your Apple smartphone are allowed to find and connect to devices on your local network. A pop up is displayed the first time you open an app that performs such actions. You’re asked…
The App Store has been completely redesigned in iOS 11. Apple made it more user-friendly and easier to navigate. Curators are featuring apps and games 24/7. Stories about your favorite software is shared by its designers. One important thing that has also changed is the way developers remind you to rate their apps. If you’re…
In the past few months we periodically received emails from readers complaining about a prompt entitled Messages Logging that appears out of the blue, on the iPhone’s screen. It’s a dialog box that comes with a text input field and a requirement that states “Please describe the problem briefly”, along with Cancel and OK buttons….
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?