Are Music controls not working on Apple Watch? The Now Playing controls are greyed out, unresponsive or they don’t show up at all in watchOS 8? This happens when you want to tweak music playback on iPhone, AirPods, HomePod or any other connected Apple devices?…
In iOS 15 you can add background sounds to Music when using AirPods or any other Bluetooth speaker. You can choose from various sound effects like rain, ocean, stream and many more that play in the background of your favorite songs. All that you need is to enable the Hearing feature in Control Center!…
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
You can finally stream music on Apple Watch with Spotify without needing your iPhone around. This change has been awaited ever since Spotify for watchOS was first released, back in 2018. After an initial testing phase, standalone music streaming via Spotify on Apple Watch is now rolling out for worldwide users….
Last updated on September 26th, 2021 at 04:38 amGoogle has updated its Search app for iOS and Android with a new feature that allows you to hum a song and search for it. The software uses machine learning algorithms to listen and compare your humming with a huge songs database, in an attempt to identify…
- SharePlay Not Working On iPhone? Unable To SharePlay! (Fix!)
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)