You’ve recently updated to the new iPhone 12 or 12 Pro and aren’t receiving short code SMS texts on your new device? You’re not the only one! A series of users from AT&T and T-Mobile have experienced this problem too. The issue seems to occur when a brand new SIM card is used with the…
iOS devices are factory configured with a default setting that displays a preview of your new incoming Messages, on your iPhone’s lock screen, when the device is locked and within banner alerts, when you’re actively using the smartphone. In most cases this feature is welcomed, because you can figure out what the text message is…
It often happens that you have a few delicate message exchanges with sensible contacts and would like to delete them in order to prevent information leakage, in case your iPhone lands in the hands of your children or other close friends or family members. On the other hand, you wanna keep the conversation thread alive,…
Do you encounter problems texting one of your contacts, you used to exchange iMessages with? First, check that the issue is not at your end. Are your WiFi connection or 3G/4G carrier data services active? If there’s nothing wrong with your iPhone, the problem lies with your friend. Attempt to call him to address the…
So, you’re a new iOS user and can’t make the difference between iMessages and regular texts? Check our tip and you’ll never confuse the two ever again. New iPhone users that can’t differentiate between iMessages and carrier texts can acquire extra charges to their monthly smartphone bills, because they might end up sending SMSes or…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]