Apple has made a habit of creating an exclusive set of wallpapers for every new iPhone lineup. This is done for marketing purposes, to highlight the new models in comercials. Considering that this year, the iPhone X premiered with an edge-to-edge OLED display, the stock background images chosen by the Cupertino-based tech company are truly…
Thanks to the revolutionary Face ID authentication system the iPhone X is set by default to only show the previews of incoming notifications when it successfully detects your face. This is a great privacy enhancement available in the 10th anniversary iPhone, preventing individuals, in your proximity, from taking a sneak peek at your incoming texts….
The iOS Notification Previews feature for apps is probably the biggest privacy flaw currently found on your iPhone and iPad. It’s a leak channel that not even the 6-digit Passcode, Touch ID or the revolutionary Face ID can protect. If you care about the privacy of your conversations and other app data, you surly noticed…
Among the myriad of changes and new features embedded in iOS 11 we’ve also found the enhanced Screenshot function. The 11th iPhone and iPad Operating System generation allows users to instantly preview, edit and share a print-screen that has just been captured. The frame shrinks-in toward the bottom-left corner of the screen and hovers in…
iOS devices are factory configured with a default setting that displays a preview of your new incoming Messages, on your iPhone’s lock screen, when the device is locked and within banner alerts, when you’re actively using the smartphone. In most cases this feature is welcomed, because you can figure out what the text message is…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?