Have Safari tabs disappeared from iPhone after iOS 16.1 update? Has the browser automatically switched to Private browsing and when you return to your public tabs, there’s nothing available? Most recent tabs have been deleted? Or, you’re manually deleting older tabs, but Safari keeps on restoring them?…
One of the most controversial changes coming in iOS 15 is the relocation of the Safari address bar to the bottom of the screen, when the iPhone is held in portrait mode. Nevertheless, Apple is flexible enough and is allowing users to revert back to the traditional placement, with the Safari tab bar displaying at…
Are your open Safari iCloud tabs not syncing between devices? Do you have open Safari tabs on your Mac that don’t show up on your iPhone and vice-versa? Or tabs that are long closed on your iPad are still available on iPhone? This is a common issue occurring on Mac, iPhone and iPad used with…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems