Even though the most recent Apple gadgets are famous for their smartness, it can easily happen for your iPhone’s time to be off. No matter if we talk about a few minutes ahead or backwards, the situation is unacceptable, especially if we refer to the Apple Watch, who’s main and self implied feature is to…
One of the important new additions that become available starting with watchOS 2.0 is the option to bring your Apple Watch in Nightstand Mode. This is a special landscape display interface, that becomes handy, when the wrist gadget is charging during nighttime. It offers you the opportunity to continue to use your wearable, even if…
The Watch OS gadget comes with a built-in Stopwatch app that makes time tracking simple and very efficient. Whether you aim to use it for track and field time measurements, or for any other type of events that requires detailed time monitoring, the Apple Watch will handle the tasks with flying colors. You can time…
If you’re the type of person that likes to travel a lot, has friends and relatives all over the globe, or works in a multinational company, World Clock must surly be one of your favorite Apple Watch apps. This native watch OS software displays the current time in any city that you predefine on your…
Despite the numerous functions available on Apple’s wrist gadget, the device is primarily a watch. Similar to any time keeping machine, it comes with the traditional alarm clock features, which help us to wake up and arrive in time four our daily tasks. The Timekeeping section, on the Apple Watch, includes four classic functions: Alarm…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!