Apple has released iOS 15.6.1 build number 19G82. It brings bug fixes and security improvements. It’s a minor update but yet very important, because a lot of problems have been reported after the release of iOS 15.6, a month ago!…
Tag: Bug Fixes
Apple has released macOS Big Sur 11.6.7 with build number 20G630. According to the release notes on the software update screen the update includes a fix for a Mail bug that was preventing the app from opening attachments if the file required to open was already running….
Apple has released tvOS 15.5.1 (19L580), a minor Apple TV software update, to fix an issue that caused music to suddenly stop playing. This bug affects the HomePod too, so there’s also a new 15.5.1 version for the smart speakers too. tvOS 15.5.1 comes only 10 days after, 15.5, which was the 5th significant improvement…
- How To Remove Audio Device From macOS Sound Menu Bar
- Cannot Verify Server Identity iOS 16 Error On iPhone & iPad?
- Home Temperature Automation Not Working? Not Triggering?
- iPhone Time Lapse Lagging When Recording In iOS 16? Fix?
- CarPlay Siri Not Working iOS 16 Bug? Commands Broken? (Fix!)
- Messages In iCloud Is Currently Disabled iOS 16 Error? Fix?
- iOS 16.3 Release Date: Monday, January 23 (Leaked!)
- Print Option Missing From Pages On iPad In iPadOS 16? (Fix!)
- HomePod Temperature Sensor Not Working? Calibrating? Not Responding? (Fix!)
- Climate Lock Screen Widget Shows Decimal Temp Values! [TIL]