Dealing with Verizon cellular service outage in iOS 16? Mobile service not working on iPhone, or you manage to connect but the Internet speeds are very slow? Issue persists even after iOS 16.1.2 update, which should fix it (according to the update log)?…
Tag: Mobile Data
Are you getting the ‘An update is required to use mobile data on this iPhone‘ error after iOS 16 update? Your iPhone cannot access cellular data or make and receive calls or messages even after updating to iOS 16.1 and even 16.1.1? You’re not alone!…
Mobile data not working on iPhone after iOS 16.1 update? Cellular data stops working when you’re moving out of WiFi range? Device isn’t able to switch to carrier data and loses Internet connectivity until you reboot? You’re not alone!…
Is cellular data not working after iOS 15.1 update? Is your iPhone not able to connect to the Internet when no Wi-Fi network is available? The 4G and 5G icons are shown in the status bar but Safari and other apps aren’t able to load web pages or exchange web data?…
The iPhone 12 lineup is the first Apple smartphone generation that receives 5G support! More, Apple’s 2020 flagships can connect to both type of 5G cellular data speeds. The standard low-band 5G and the super fast 5G Ultra Wideband connection, offered by Verizon. The second one enables download speeds of up to 4 GBs (in…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More