Is cellular data not working after iOS 15.1 update? Is your iPhone not able to connect to the Internet when no Wi-Fi network is available? The 4G and 5G icons are shown in the status bar but Safari and other apps aren’t able to load web pages or exchange web data?…
A bunch of readers have mailed us to report that the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro flagships are displaying the No Service status bar message! The problem is that this issue occurs when the new flagships are used in areas where older iPhone models did not experience cellular coverage problems….
If you’re new to the Apple environment you might not be aware about how easily iOS, macOS and watchOS devices integrate with each other. As long as you use the same Apple ID across all your devices you will be able to receive messages and pick up calls on any of them. When you’re working…
Similar to the Low Power Mode that Apple introduced back in iOS 9, the iPhone gets a welcomed Low Data Mode feature that helps users reduce the data usage over cellular or Wi-Fi networks. Although in most cases Wi-Fi and cellular data plans are quite affordable nowadays, there are still services that charge additional fees…
If you’ve updated to iOS 12.2 or later and you’re an AT&T customer you could notice a new cellular connectivity icon displaying in the top-right corner of the screen. The “5G E” symbol is a new controversial abbreviation that replaces the “LTE” icon for some AT&T iPhone owners. However, don’t get too excited because this…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad