You can finally post on Instagram from Mac, PC, laptop or any other desktop computer. This new feature is available thanks to the most recent Instagram update, that now allows users to post pictures from a web browser….
iOS 15 enables FaceTime calls on Android and Windows running computer! Apple’s premium VoIP video calling service, is now multi-platform available, a feature long sought for! There’s a catch though! Non-Apple users have to be invited to the group FaceTime call, with a link, that can be generated on any iOS 15 / iPadOS 15…
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
Netflix is again offering select movies and TV shows for free! Competition between video streaming platforms is fierce and the popular media service provider is trying to attract as many subscribers as possible. Netflix’s new limited free access campaign doesn’t require an account with the platform and is available worldwide! This means that you can…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad