You can finally post on Instagram from Mac, PC, laptop or any other desktop computer. This new feature is available thanks to the most recent Instagram update, that now allows users to post pictures from a web browser….
iOS 15 enables FaceTime calls on Android and Windows running computer! Apple’s premium VoIP video calling service, is now multi-platform available, a feature long sought for! There’s a catch though! Non-Apple users have to be invited to the group FaceTime call, with a link, that can be generated on any iOS 15 / iPadOS 15…
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
Netflix is again offering select movies and TV shows for free! Competition between video streaming platforms is fierce and the popular media service provider is trying to attract as many subscribers as possible. Netflix’s new limited free access campaign doesn’t require an account with the platform and is available worldwide! This means that you can…
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More