You’re the happy new owner of a brand new iPhone 12, 11 or any other premium Apple smartphone and are looking for a quick way to set it up and start using it? Don’t worry! Nowadays, configuring a new iPhone and transferring all your data is very easy, especially if you’re upgrading from an older…
Facebook updates its popular Facebook and Instagram apps allowing users to disable political ads. The change comes along a larger effort. The Californian-based social media conglomerate aims to help over 4 million U.S. citizens to register to vote for the upcoming presidential elections. That’s mainly because of the impact of COVID-19, that will most likely…
If you’re new to the Apple environment you might not be aware about how easily iOS, macOS and watchOS devices integrate with each other. As long as you use the same Apple ID across all your devices you will be able to receive messages and pick up calls on any of them. When you’re working…
We have to adapt to the times that we’re living in. More and more iPhone users are required to wear a mask nowadays, to protect ourselves against infection with the new coronavirus. Although most of us are under lockdown, there are still situations when we have to go out to buy groceries and some still…
One of the most important and most popular new features found in iOS 13 is the new built-in system-wide Dark Mode. This new iOS theme is very helpful when using your iPhone in a low-light environment, because it reduces the strain on your eyes. The Dark Mode can be manually triggered via a Control Center…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]