The new Paste from Other Apps setting is coming with the iOS 16.1 update and it aims to fix the annoying ‘Would you like to Paste from’ popups, that are exposing third-party apps when they attempt to copy the clipboard directly, without asking….
iOS 14 is highly privacy-oriented and adds many new features and enhancements that allow you to protect your sensitive data. One of them generates a new type of slide-in banner notifications whenever an app copies from the clipboard. This way you might discover apps sniffing in your clipboard even though you wouldn’t expect them to…
Another nice little shortcut, embedded within iOS 9, has come to my attention, while toying with my iPhone this morning. Apple calls it Paste and Go and its a new Safari option that allows you to directly open a copied URL, within a new tab of the native iOS browser. Practically, you spare a tap,…
iPhone fans from the Reddit community have discovered an useful glitch within iOS 8.3, which allows you to add your own Emojis to the built-in iOS keyboard. The trick works with the help of the predefined keyboard shortcut system. Whenever you stumble upon a smiley face that you fancy and it’s not included within the…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More