Starting with iOS 16 you can create emoji Lock Screens on iPhone! Funny patterns can be generated using your favorite smiley faces. All that you have to do is add a new Lock Screen, use the Emoji theme and customize it to your needs….
iOS 14 has finally got a much awaited enhancement! Gone are the days when you had to swipe again and again and lose precious time until you find that exact emoji. Apple has imported the highly appreciated macOS emoji search feature to the iPhone. As soon as you update to iOS 14 (currently in beta…
Apple seeded recently the second beta of iOS 12.1 and early adopters have managed to get a glance of the first major iOS 12 software update that will probably released along the iPhone XR. iOS 12.1 enables a series of features that have been already announced for the initial iOS 12 release, but have been…
Is the Messages app becoming unresponsive if you start a new conversation with an emoji? Rest assured that you’re not the only iPhone and iPad user plagued by this problem. This is a generalized glitch that affects all Apple devices that run iOS 11.1.2 or newer. Although the Cupertino-based tech company has already released iOS…
The stock iOS Keyboard has become very intelligent and proactive over the years. It can successfully auto-correct your typing (excepting those moments when bugs find their way) and is also able to predict what you’re about to write, based on machine learning which relies on your past conversations and writing style. One of the newest…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)