Announce Notifications now showing up in Settings after updating to iOS 16, 16.1 or 16.1.1? Asking Siri to send a message doesn’t provide the option to review the text before sending anymore? You’re not alone….
Is the announce calls feature not working on your iPhone? You’ve checked all the settings but Siri still doesn’t speak out the name of the caller when your device starts ringing? You’re not the first to experience this issue! In this article we showcase the most probable reasons as well as common troubleshooting steps!…
Another interesting feature coming with iOS 10 is the Announce Calls option. This allows your iPhone to inform you about the identity of the incoming caller. But doesn’t the iOS smartphone provide this info from Day 1, you might ask?! Well, not quite, because I’m talking about an audio announcement! Yes, Siri is involved in…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?