Announce Notifications now showing up in Settings after updating to iOS 16, 16.1 or 16.1.1? Asking Siri to send a message doesn’t provide the option to review the text before sending anymore? You’re not alone….
Is the announce calls feature not working on your iPhone? You’ve checked all the settings but Siri still doesn’t speak out the name of the caller when your device starts ringing? You’re not the first to experience this issue! In this article we showcase the most probable reasons as well as common troubleshooting steps!…
Another interesting feature coming with iOS 10 is the Announce Calls option. This allows your iPhone to inform you about the identity of the incoming caller. But doesn’t the iOS smartphone provide this info from Day 1, you might ask?! Well, not quite, because I’m talking about an audio announcement! Yes, Siri is involved in…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?