Do you know that you can change default web browser on Mac? If you don’t like Safari you don’t have to ‘stick with it’. You can easily switch to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or any other less popular browser….
Tag: Google Chrome
Starting with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Apple allows users to change the default web browser and mail client on iPhone and iPad. This means that if you have a third-party browser or mail app that you like more than the stock ones, you can now set it as default instead of Safari or Mail….
Google has just released version 42.0.2311.47 of its Chrome browser app, for iOS. A slick trick that now allows you to pull down to upload the current tab has been introduced. In fact, we’re talking about a three-way shortcut that provides swipe-fast access to the Refresh, New Tab and Close Tab commands. Google Chrome is…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]