Do you know that you can change default web browser on Mac? If you don’t like Safari you don’t have to ‘stick with it’. You can easily switch to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or any other less popular browser….
Tag: Google Chrome
Starting with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Apple allows users to change the default web browser and mail client on iPhone and iPad. This means that if you have a third-party browser or mail app that you like more than the stock ones, you can now set it as default instead of Safari or Mail….
Google has just released version 42.0.2311.47 of its Chrome browser app, for iOS. A slick trick that now allows you to pull down to upload the current tab has been introduced. In fact, we’re talking about a three-way shortcut that provides swipe-fast access to the Refresh, New Tab and Close Tab commands. Google Chrome is…
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)