The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus flagships have revolutionized the way users interact with the iOS device’s main button. Starting with this 9th iPhone generation, the Home Button isn’t physically clickable anymore. That’s because it doesn’t have the mechanics of a regular button, it doesn’t move in an out when you press it. It’s in…
Tag: Home Button
The iOS Alarm Clock is probably one of the most used functions of your iPhone. If you work on a daily schedule you surly have to use the morning alarm to wake up. However, depending on the day of the week you might wanna snooze in a little more during weekdays, or even cancel the…
If you’re an iPhone power user and hunt the newest iOS betas to test out the new features, or like to jailbreak your device, you should be aware that there comes a time when your smartphone will crash. I surly hope that this never happens to you, but here is what you have to do…
Another somewhat hidden feature that has changed with the release of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is the way you bring the latest Apple smartphones in the Device Firmware Upgrade mode. DFU state allows your iPhone to exchange data with a connected computer, that is running iTunes, without loading iOS or boot loader….
We can all agree that iOS is the most stable mobile operating system currently available on the market. Nevertheless, even the best have their flaws and iPhones can also jam, in certain situations. Your Apple smartphone could be clogged up, run a beta iOS version or load a third party app that crashes the device….
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)