Is the HomePod volume control not working as expected? You’re trying to adjust the sound level but the outcome is unpredictable? The audio output jumps in the opposite direction or doesn’t change at all? This is caused by a HomePodOS bug….
Is the incoming calls ring volume too low on iPhone after updating to iOS 15.1 Beta 2? This appears to be a new bug that makes alerts on your device difficult to hear, although the Volume is turned up to the maximum. Restarting iPhone doesn’t seem to help?…
A bug experienced by many readers after updating to iOS 14 causes random muting of all Ringer and Alerts on iPhone. This can lead to alarms not ringing, and causes users to wake up late or miss other important calls and notifications….
In iOS 14 you can check the audio levels of the headphones connected to your iPhone or iPad, in real time. This new feature is available in the Control Center. Use it to quickly notice if the volume levels are healthy for your ears. Green graphics show that you’re listening within the accepted limits, while…
If you’re new to iOS, you might not be properly up to date with how your iPhone’s Volume buttons work. Ever since the earliest models, Apple’s smartphones are equipped with two buttons that help users to control the Volume intensity. They’re placed on the left side of the device and are called Volume Up and…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad