Apple Music playlist sort playlist by date added, release date, title, artist is finally available in iOS 16! This new feature that has been available to Spotify users and other competitors for a while now. Here is how to use it!…
I’ve just discovered that Apple Music is finally able to recognize if a song has been previously added to a playlist and thought about sharing this with you. As soon as you attempt to add a track that’s already available in the Playlist you get a prompt that informs you about the situation. You have…
One of my favorite features available in Apple Music is the ability to share share your playlist with friends. This way you can easily listen to the same songs while working out, or when performing other activities that require the usage of headphones. Last but not least it’s also a great way to discover new…
The Apple Watch gives you two distinct music playing options: you can listen to your favorite tracks on your iPhone and control playback from the smartwatch, or literally play the melodies on your wrist gadget, without needing an active connection with the paired iOS device. Choosing how to enjoy your tunes, depends on the duration…
Here is a very useful tip for those of you that have made a habit of falling asleep with your iPhone music on! Using your iPhone and iOS 7 you can now set the built-in timer to stop your music player after timer elapses. This way you can easily fall asleep and not worry that…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?