One of the most controversial changes coming in iOS 15 is the relocation of the Safari address bar to the bottom of the screen, when the iPhone is held in portrait mode. Nevertheless, Apple is flexible enough and is allowing users to revert back to the traditional placement, with the Safari tab bar displaying at…
Are you trying to log-in to one of your web accounts but Safari Autofill Passwords is not working? Are your log-in details not automatically filled in the Sign-In form although you’re sure that the authentication credentials are saved and stored in the stock iOS Passwords feature?…
iOS 15 brings Safari Extensions on iPhone and iPad. This popular Mac Safari feature has been finally expanded to all compatible iOS and iPadOS devices. All that you have to do is install the extensions from the App Store, configure and enable them in Settings….
In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
Is YouTube scrolling not working on your Mac since you’ve updated to macOS Big Sur? You’re trying to use the swipe-up to scroll gesture on the MacBook trackpad or the Magic trackpad but it’s glitching out? Scrolling with Magic Mouse doesn’t work either? This appears to be a common issue….
- iOS 15.2 Features, Release Notes, Bug Fixes (Coming Soon!)
- MacBook Pro SD Card Reader Not Working Properly? (Fix!?)
- 2021 MacBook M1 Pro Webcam Blurry? (Low Quality Image)
- 5 Common Errors To Test On Your iOS App (For Developers)
- Apple Watch Dots On Watch Face Dial Instead Of Numbers?
- iPhone Not Connecting To Apple TV Remote App? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Speak Time Not Working On Watch Face (Fixed!)
- Cellular Data Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15.1 (Fixed?)
- How To Get Apple Music Replay 2021 (With Stats)
- iOS 15.2 Beta 4 Download, Bugs, Fixes, Features & More