A new phishing email has landed to a bunch of iPhone and iPad users. If you were attacked too, I hope that you didn’t bite the Apple and clicked on the Re-activate Apple ID link. If you did, change your Apple ID password immediately! Else, I’m happy that you’re reading this article and are prepared…
Tag: Apple ID
Although the iOS environment is renown as being the most secure operating system available on the smartphone market, your iPhone’s and iPad’s security isn’t impenetrable, especially when human action is involved. If you stick to the game plan and only install apps from the App Store, avoid jailbreaking your device and don’t fall into phishing…
A nice little feature is ready to surprise Apple Watch owners that are running watchOS 4 on their devices. The upcoming 4th generation wrist-worn operating system includes a Happy Birthday animation that is automatically triggered each year, on your date of birth. The Apple smartwatch pulls out the info from the Apple ID info available…
Starting with iOS 10.3, iPhone users are able to easily locate their revolutionary $150 wireless earbuds, with the help of a paired Apple smartphone or tablet and the Find My iPhone software. This new feature comes to complete the “Find My [Apple product]” series, which includes iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Read on and…
Your Apple ID is one of the most important assets when talking about iPhone, iPad and other products designed by the Cupertino-based tech giant. The Apple ID is one and the same with your iTunes log-in account. Every iOS user owns such a credential in order to be able to connect to the App Store,…
- How To Record Spatial Video On iPhone (For Apple Vision Pro)
- Feedback Assistant Not Loading On Mac? Spinning Wheel? Fix!
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More