We finally managed to hide all apps from the iPhone Home Screen and you can do it to! All that you need to do is to run iOS 14 on your Apple smartphone. At the time of writing the 14th iOS generation is available for Public beta testing. iOS 14 will be released to the…
There are moments when you don’t want to disclose too much information about yourself. WhatsApp as all other major social messaging platforms can be very transparent. By default, the Facebook-owned instant messaging app is set to publicly display the time of day when you’ve used the app for the last time. This allows chat partners…
Did it just happen that your iPhone X status bar has vanished from the top of the screen? You’re not the only one that experienced this glitch. Yes, it’s annoying not to be able to glance in the left ‘horn’ for the current time, or check the carrier signal, Wi-Fi connectivity strength and the remaining…
Surprisingly, a controversial app that allows iPhone X users to hide the notch that hosts the TrueDepth camera system, at the top of the display, has been approved by Apple and is now available for purchase, in the App Store. Although the Cupertino-based tech giant strongly encourages app developers to update and create new apps…
Thanks to the revolutionary Face ID authentication system the iPhone X is set by default to only show the previews of incoming notifications when it successfully detects your face. This is a great privacy enhancement available in the 10th anniversary iPhone, preventing individuals, in your proximity, from taking a sneak peek at your incoming texts….
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]