Is your iPhone frequently displaying a FaceTime and iMessage popup that informs about a failed service activation attempt? Is the error mentioning that ‘your network provider might charge for SMS messages used to activate FaceTime and iMessage’?…
Tag: Phone Number
Are you trying to edit a phone number that you plan to dial from your iPhone? However, there’s no cursor in the Phone app’s KeyPad interface? Back in iOS 13 you could drag & drop the cursor near a digit that you wanted to delete or complement. However, this features has vanished in iOS 14…
Is the iPhone Add Number feature glitching out in iOS 14? Are you trying to save a number in the Phone app but the Create New Contact / Add to Existing Contact quick action menu is grayed out and unresponsive? This minor bug has surfaced for us in iOS 14.3. Thankfully, it can be easily…
One of the numerous new features coming along iOS 13 allows you to combat spam phone calls. The Silence Unknown Callers option does exactly what the name suggests. It mutes any incoming phone call from a number that isn’t saved as a contact on your iPhone. This way you won’t get distracted by robocalls, but…
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)