In iOS 16 you can quickly show WiFi Passwords on iPhone. This is useful if you want to share it with another non-Apple device that isn’t compatible with the seamless Wi-Fi password sharing system implemented by Apple accross iOS, iPadOS and macOS….
Is your iPhone prompting you to Share WiFi Password every time you unlock it? Does this happen although all Apple devices available nearby are already connected to the same Wi-Fi network? The Share Password popup is a common bug that flared up during iOS 15 beta testing. Read on to find out how to fix…
In iOS 15 you can lock PDF files with password! All that you have to do is download a PDF document to Files on iPhone or iPad. Open the app and use the new Lock PDF feature to set up a password! This option ads an extra layer of security for your sensitive documents!…
You’ve just updated to macOS Big Sur but aren’t able to unlock your Mac? Is the admin account password not working although you’re sure that you’re entering the correct one? Are you asked to enter your password again or are prompted by the ‘No users available for authorization’ error message? Or, worse the Mac freezes…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?