Password box not showing on Mac after macOS Ventura update? There’s no field to enter password to sign into your Mac account?Issue persists after macOS 13.1 upgrade? You’re not alone!…
In iOS 16 you can quickly show WiFi Passwords on iPhone. This is useful if you want to share it with another non-Apple device that isn’t compatible with the seamless Wi-Fi password sharing system implemented by Apple accross iOS, iPadOS and macOS….
Is your iPhone prompting you to Share WiFi Password every time you unlock it? Does this happen although all Apple devices available nearby are already connected to the same Wi-Fi network? The Share Password popup is a common bug that flared up during iOS 15 beta testing. Read on to find out how to fix…
In iOS 15 you can lock PDF files with password! All that you have to do is download a PDF document to Files on iPhone or iPad. Open the app and use the new Lock PDF feature to set up a password! This option ads an extra layer of security for your sensitive documents!…
You’ve just updated to macOS Big Sur but aren’t able to unlock your Mac? Is the admin account password not working although you’re sure that you’re entering the correct one? Are you asked to enter your password again or are prompted by the ‘No users available for authorization’ error message? Or, worse the Mac freezes…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?