In iOS 16 you can unread messages on iPhone, in order not to forget about them and be able to reply later. All this thanks to a new feature called Unread Messages. It works with both iMessages as well as regular SMS….
iOS 16 brings a detailed Privacy Access History view in Control Center. It allows you to easily check which apps have accessed the sensitive sensors on your iPhone. It’s an extension of the orange and green status bar dots introduced in iOS 14….
Are you getting ‘This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device’ error on iPhone or iPad? It’s usually triggered when you’re connecting an accessory, like a charger, that’s not compatible with your device. Charging might still work in some cases. But is it safe to use?…
In iOS 16 you can finally delete duplicate photos on iPhone natively. This new feature is able to automatically detect duplicate images in the Photos app, group them in a distinct album and allow you to individually or group merge them….
- Apple Watch Battery Health Decreasing Fast? (Share Numbers)
- Auto Capitalization Not Working On iPhone and iPad (Fix!)
- Apple Watch 7 Screen Durability Ad Omits Scratch Issues
- How To Fix Apple Watch Calling 911 By Itself (Emergency SOS)
- How To Delete Instagram Account On iPhone (Permanently!)
- How To Add Stop In Apple Maps: iOS 16 Multiple Stops Feature
- Apple Watch Control Center Not Working, Not Opening (Fix!?)
- iOS 15.6 Beta 4 Features, Release Notes, Issues & More
- How To Copy Text From Video On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16
- How To Unread Messages On iPhone And iPad In iOS 16