Are you getting the Last Line No Longer Available error on iPhone 14? It happens whenever you try to call someone in Recents or Contacts? iPhone does dial if you tap Call, but the popup shows up every time?…
A while ago I showed you how to block a number and prevent that specific contact from reaching your iPhone. Whether it’s via messaging or calling you can easily protect yourself from harassing individuals and avoid contact with certain people that you want to stay away from. Now, let’s take a look at the other…
If you’re an Apple Watch user you were probably annoyed by the fact that dialing a call from the wrist-worn device was only possible if you planned to reach a contact that was already saved on the paired iPhone, or a number that you have been previously in contact with. There was no option of…
Did you know that you can use your iPhone to engage in a call that has multiple participants. This is called a conference call and is a conversation that is very easy to set up. Group calling is useful whenever you have important business decisions to take, or more common when you want to reunite…
Force Touch technology is still relatively new for iPhone owners and it often happens for us to discover new shortcuts, in buttons that we did not consider to deep press before. iOS 10 has significantly expanded the use of 3D Touch gestures and we anticipate that this year’s iOS 11 will continue the trend. Until…
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)