Is Face ID not working in landscape mode after iOS 16 update? This new feature can be hampered by hardware limitations or a minor glitch of the new operating system! Here is what you can do to fix it!…
Tag: Face ID
Revolut prompts its users with the ‘Happy Halloween, [user name]’ greeting on the Passcode screen. Every time you unlock the Revolut app for iOS and Android during this weekend you will be prompted with this salute! If you’re using Face ID for authentication there’s nothing you have to do, because authentication works seamless and the…
A couple of readers have mailed us to ask for a fix for Face ID that’s not working anymore after updating to iOS 14! Users either can’t unlock the iPhone with Face ID anymore, and are asked to provide the Passcode, or they get the ‘Your code is required to activate Face ID’ error displayed…
Facebook has recently updated its Messenger app for iOS with a new privacy feature called App Lock. Enabling it allows you to safeguard your chats and conversations with the help of Face ID or Touch ID, depending on the authentication hardware available on your iOS or iPadOS device. This means that FB Messenger will require…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems