Are you looking for a way to reset an AirTag, replace its battery and pair it with your own Apple ID? Resetting Apple’s Bluetooth tracker is possible, but you also need the previous owner to remove the AirTag from their Apple ID. Resetting AirTag isn’t even necessary if the former user is in Bluetooth range….
Apple has finally acknowledged the AirPods Pro crackling sounds problem and Active Noise Cancellation issue! The company has launched a service program! This means that if you own a pair of AirPods Pro you can bring them in to an authorized Apple Service Provider and have them fixed free of charge!…
Are your iPhone 12 Volume Buttons feeling uneven when you touch them? Do they react different when clicking, like Volume Up is softer than Volume Down? Is one higher than the other? It might not be just your rich imagination. Your brand new iPhone could be plagued with a small manufacturing imperfection….
Although the iPhone 5s is an Apple device released almost 6 years ago, it’s still quite popular among smartphone fans from all over the world. Because of its age there is a growing number of battery related problems for this model. All iPhones are equipped with Lithium-ion battery, which will naturally decrease in capacity as…
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max are premium smartphones that’s for sure! However, after forking out 4-figures to own one of them you should take good care of the flagship unless you don’t want to pay mid 3-figures for a repair. Yes, an iPhone XS screen replacement is charged by Apple $279, while the…
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues
- iOS 15.3 Features, Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)