Is your iPhone not connecting to car USB after iOS 15.2 update? The connection works partially as iPhone charges via the USB port. However, the car is not able to play music via the wired iPhone connection!…
Are USB ports not working on MacBook ever since you updated to macOS Monterey? USB hubs fail to recognize your external devices such as SSDs? This is a serious macOS 12 bug! It’s a widespread issue, especially amongst M1 Mac owners, but not only….
So, you forked out over 4-figures for your new iPhone XS Max and the device refuses to charge when you plug it in? The first thought leads me to blame this problem on potential lint accumulating in the Lightning port. Nevertheless, we’re talking about a brand new device and if you didn’t do something out…
It’s common for families nowadays to own both Apple as well as Samsung and a whole range of brands of smart devices. In same cases even the same individual can own an iPhone and a Samsung tablet or an iPad and a Galaxy or Pixel smartphone. In this case you surly are annoyed by the…
I’m sure that we can agree upon the fact that Internet is a permanent part of our lives nowadays. The majority of homes, offices and other locations that we spend our time in, are equipped with Wi-Fi hotspots. Even buses, trains or parks are starting to provide connections to the online medium. That’s simply because…
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad
- AirPods 4E71 Firmware Update (Features, Bugs & Fixes)
- iPhone Flashlight Turns On By Itself (Fix Battery Drain)
- iOS 15.4.1 Issues And Bug Fixes (Battery Drain Problem)
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues