iOS 15 brings Safari Extensions on iPhone and iPad. This popular Mac Safari feature has been finally expanded to all compatible iOS and iPadOS devices. All that you have to do is install the extensions from the App Store, configure and enable them in Settings….
Tag: App Store
Are App Store downloads not working in iOS 15? Tapping the GET button attempts to start the app download, but the progress interface is quickly replaced by the cloud icon with an arrow pointing downwards? This confirms that download has failed….
App Store displaying a blank screen? Is the Mac App Store stuck on a blank page and not loading the wast app library collections? This is a common glitch in macOS Big Sur and usually occurs with Intel-based MacBook models. Thankfully, it can be easily fixed with a SMC and PRAM reset!…
Is Snapchat crashing on your iPhone a few seconds after you open the app? This is most likely caused by a software update that you recently downloaded from the App Store. Snapchat version 11.34.05.45 is the one coming with the app crashing bug….
Do you know that you can now run iOS apps in full-screen mode on the new M1 Mac? This is available starting with the latest release of macOS Big Sur. All that you have to do is update your machine to macOS 11.1! You’ll also be able to switch iPhone and iPad app windows between…
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?