The new MacBook Pro M1 have been unveiled today alongside a brand new set of wallpapers. As always you must be eager to try them out. Apple has highlighted two MacBook Pro M1 wallpapers: Light and Dark theme as seen in the screenshots uploaded nearby!…
Are you trying to find the MacBook Battery Health info screen but it’s not showing up in the Battery window, in System Preferences? That’s because this macOS Big Sur Maximum Capacity feature is only available for M1 Macs. You can check the current battery strength of an Intel-based Macbook, compared to its design capacity, but…
Are you annoyed by the ‘Software Update is trying to authenticate user’ prompt? Is it constantly popping up on your Mac and you can’t get rid of it? You’re asked the enter the password for user [name] to allow the update to proceed! However, the dialog box continues to show up later on, even if…
Do you know that you can now run iOS apps in full-screen mode on the new M1 Mac? This is available starting with the latest release of macOS Big Sur. All that you have to do is update your machine to macOS 11.1! You’ll also be able to switch iPhone and iPad app windows between…
You’ve recently purchased a M1 Mac computer and are looking for a way to reset SMC and NVRAM / PRAM, to filter out initial release macOS Big Sur bugs? Unfortunately, unlike Intel-based Macs the new Apple Silicon chip doesn’t come with a manual NVRAM or SMC reset option!…
- Apple Music Sing Vocal Slider Not Working? Turns Off? Fix?
- Magic Keyboard Not Typing On iPad In iPadOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- How To Clear System Data On iPhone Storage In 2023 (Zero KB)
- Siri Voice Too Loud? Looking For Siri Whisper Mode? [How To]
- Up Next Not Showing On Apple TV App In tvOS 16.2?
- Apple TV Amazon Prime Something Went Wrong Error? (Fix?)
- Apple TV Not Full Screen On Smart TV? Not Filling Up Screen?
- tvOS 16.3 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.3 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13.2 Beta 2 Features, Issues, Bugs Fixed & More