The new MacBook Pro M1 have been unveiled today alongside a brand new set of wallpapers. As always you must be eager to try them out. Apple has highlighted two MacBook Pro M1 wallpapers: Light and Dark theme as seen in the screenshots uploaded nearby!…
Are you trying to find the MacBook Battery Health info screen but it’s not showing up in the Battery window, in System Preferences? That’s because this macOS Big Sur Maximum Capacity feature is only available for M1 Macs. You can check the current battery strength of an Intel-based Macbook, compared to its design capacity, but…
Are you annoyed by the ‘Software Update is trying to authenticate user’ prompt? Is it constantly popping up on your Mac and you can’t get rid of it? You’re asked the enter the password for user [name] to allow the update to proceed! However, the dialog box continues to show up later on, even if…
Do you know that you can now run iOS apps in full-screen mode on the new M1 Mac? This is available starting with the latest release of macOS Big Sur. All that you have to do is update your machine to macOS 11.1! You’ll also be able to switch iPhone and iPad app windows between…
You’ve recently purchased a M1 Mac computer and are looking for a way to reset SMC and NVRAM / PRAM, to filter out initial release macOS Big Sur bugs? Unfortunately, unlike Intel-based Macs the new Apple Silicon chip doesn’t come with a manual NVRAM or SMC reset option!…
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)
- iPhone May Be Too Close? (Screen Distance iOS 17 Feature)
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?